Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

A very Happy New Year to all that visit our blog, and join in the fun..... Donna and the DT at Bearly Mine Challenge's , wish you all the very best for 2012 and may it be the best ever yet for you all.

Don't forget that our last challenge, FOR NOW, is still running, until the 16th of January... and omw.. we have already had an astounding response to this... please see under this post.   I will be doing my rounds, as soon as the fog has cleared from my head LOL... yep  I did have a little tipple or three......

take care all.... and above all, stay safe and well... hugs Jackie , and the Design Team. xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie its a said time for the team but lets hope that Donna soon feel strong enough to take on the Challenge blog again. Anyway love just wanted to wish you a Very Happy New Year. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.