Followers

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Inspirational Post by Kym - April 2014

Hello it is Kym here and today it is my turn to show you an inspirational project for the Bearly Mine Inspiration and Challenge Blog.
Here is a card I have made using a Stitchy Stamp image called "Butterfly Love".  I have coloured her with my Promarkers and then highlighted areas with my new Graph'it white pen - love this!!!  Around the image I have made a cloud effect with a template I've made and a pink Pan Pastel.
  
The backing papers I have used are from Bearly Mine Designs Gingham and Plain and Simple sets.  On the "Plain and Simple" paper I have used a Sheena Douglass distress stamp.  On the "Gingham" paper I have used a Visible Image star stamp from my "Jake Skates" stamp set.

I have finished the card off with lots of Bearly Mine Designs freebie flowers cut out with Papermania Glitterations for the centres, a few feathers and a sentiment from my Perfect Papercrafting Companions CD.

I hope you have enjoyed my little inspirational post.
Keep popping back to see more inspiration from the Bearlymine Girls.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.