Followers

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Inspiration from New DT Jacqui

Inspiration from New DT member Jacqui

Hi there everyone is Jacqui here with my 1st inspiration piece for Bearly Mine. 


 I can't tell you how excited I was to be told i'd made the DT and that i'd get to play with these amazing products. So i'm really pleased to show you my first inspiration project.


For this project I used the Spring Flight digi set which as you can see is quite awesome and I can't wait to use it some more. I took my colour scheme from the papers which are soft pinks, blues and gold. Then I used a new stamp and embossed it with blue cosmic shimmer powder then simply added half pearls in blue and pink.  I used and 8x8 card in white then matted my paper onto some blue card.  I used a tonic punch onto some more of the blue card and layered some white, pink & blue lace onto it and some deep pink bling too.  I put a deep pink doily behind my stamp and used foam pads to lift it off the card. I searched my sentiment stash and found a lovely matching one which I layered onto the same blue card.  I finished it with a blue bow with a pink ceramic flower in the middle.  So what do you think? 

Let me know till next time Jacqui over and out xx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Jacqui..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful is your card full of lots of lovely detail as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Congratulations on being on the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.